Understanding Global Treatment Practices for Special Diabetic Groups
- Seeing through their eyes – Realities of endocrinologists’ day-to-day practices vs. their “correct” answers
- Ability to understand endocrinologists who treat particular groups of Type 2 diabetic patients in three different global regions (NS, EMEA, and APAC)
- Endocrinologists’ approaches to uncontrolled Type 2 Diabetic (T2D) patients (Beliefs about reasons for lack of control, how endocrinologists “segment” T2D patients, treatment algorithms, endocrinologists’ belief about patients’ needs/frustrations)
- Endocrinologists’ reactions to new treatment/approach concepts for special T2D populations
- Managing expense in time and money for this challenging recruit
How we did it
- Discussion guide designed to map a “physician Journey” – mapping the physician’s experience with a new patient through long-term therapy.
- A different twist on the patient Journey, focusing on the signals along the way that cue the physician’s next treatment decision
- Telephone interviews in the US, with a web assist for stimuli
- Overcame geographic constraints, allowing a broad range of US locations
- Cost and time efficient.
- Leveraged our global network of trusted partners for specialized recruiting, local moderators, and simultaneous translators
- Video streaming negated need for international client travel. FeltonBuford was on the ground for all international interviews
- Synthesized the interviews for clear interpretation and translated to solid business recommendations
Disproved several going-in assumptions, redirecting the thinking about the opportunities
Discovered new insights about endocrinologists’ frameworks for treating T2D patients, how they develop individualized treatment protocols
Concept reactions revealed some surprises
We’re ready to help. Get the clear insights, actionable strategies, and competitive advantage you need to drive real results. Reach out to us today!