Carol Shea is a leader in the strategic marketing research field. As an insights evangelist, Carol uses her marketing research experience to help lead clients on a path of sustainable growth. For over three decades, she’s dedicated her career to empowering — and championing — diverse companies to become more consumer-centric.
Whether Carol is doing boots-on-the-ground research, developing new software, or helping companies expand into new markets and strengthen brand loyalty, she is uniquely qualified to uncover your company’s critical marketing research insights and growth opportunities.
Carol is widely esteemed by her clients and has served numerous leadership positions within the marketing research field.
- Professional Researcher Certification committee member for the Insights Association
- Founder and President of InsightsCentral, a marketing technology software for insights teams
- National conference speaker at events such as the Corporate Researcher Conference, Quirks, Intellus, and MRMW
- Former Advisory Council member of the US Census Bureau
- Former adjunct faculty member of the Williams College of Business, Xavier University
- Volunteer and award recipient for the American Marketing Association and the United Way of Greater Cincinnati.
She holds an undergraduate marketing degree from Arizona State University and a Master of Science degree in Marketing from the University of Cincinnati.
Senior Strategist and Researcher